- Groups are encouraged to make reservations well in advance for optimum choice of dates. Often dates are booked a year or more in advance.
- Weekends are often busy, so individuals or couples planning a personal weekend retreat are encouraged to book several weeks in advance.
- There is sometimes more room available Sunday through Friday - even on short notice.
Please call ahead if you would like a tour. Visitors are asked to check in on arrival.
Individuals wishing to book formal time with a King’s Fold staff member for Spiritual Direction will be charged a minimum $50/session fee.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND...
- King's Fold is an adult retreat centre.
- Pets do not qualify as guests at King's Fold. Please make other arrangements for them.
- Tax receiptable donations to assist in our ministry are appreciated.
- Due to fixed costs for meal preparations, fee adjustments are not made for missed meals.
- Payment for retreats are due at the time of your retreat and can be in the form of cash, cheque, debit or credit card.
- At King's Fold we encourage you to "unplug," using your computers, cell phones, tablets and other electronic devices only as they add to your resting and retreating. Limited internet access is available upon special request. Guests are requested to limit use of electronic devices to their group's meeting room and cell phones to the King's Fold office area.
WHAT TO BRING...
- sturdy footwear if you are wanting to walk our trails
- your journal if you have one
- your Bible, if reading one is part of your practice
- a warm jacket, even in summer as our nights are cool
- very little in terms of "projects." Projects on a retreat can be distracting and can keep one from being open and available to God. However, simple ones can also be of help in unwinding and letting go (coloring, a novel, knitting, etc). Try and discern if you are bringing it because you need a distraction or because it will truly assist you in entering into your retreat. As well, our guests often end up sleeping much more than they anticipated.
King's Fold supplies all bedding and towels. Alarm clocks are available upon request.